Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015 Best Dressed

Hi Everyone! It´s been a very long day for me, but I couldn´t imagine it to end without the list of my favorite red carpet moments from last night´s Annual Academy Awards

Hopefully, we all agree that the 2015 Oscars and it´s after-parties were one of the best dressed in comparison with the previous years. I feel like there were less than ten looks that weren´t so suitable for this event. Unfortunately, my worst dressed place belongs to the actress, thanks to which even I got my name, Nicole Kidman. Although she was wearing a metallic Louis Vuitton gown, this once one of the most beautiful actresses looked like a wax figure. 

Even though it was very hard for me to choose only ten best looks from so many beautiful gowns, here is my list... Based on the overall look, hair, make up, and the dress, of course! :) 

xo Nicole

Gigi Hadid in Versace 





Suki Waterhouse in Burberry
 


Jennifer Lopez in Elie Saab Couture




Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad 



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Alexandre Vauthier Couture



Emma Stone in Elie Saab Couture



Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine in Armani 




Rosamund Pike in Givenchy Couture




Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford



Louise Roe in Monique Lhuillier




... and many other... 

photo source: Zimbio.com, Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...