Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Neutrals & Fur Winter Inspiration

Hi Everyone! As the weather has switched again and it looks like a never ending winter, I realized to show you some outfit ideas and inspire you during these cold days. I know that I have already written a similar article with the faux fur coats, but I think that it´s the right time to dust off our memories. I also attach one look from my Polyvore account, which features an amazing black high collar dress that will surely fit into any wardrobe. 

Enjoy your Wednesday, 

xo Nicole


Neutrals & Fur Winter Inspiration




The Row grey fur coat
mytheresa.com





Eugenia Kim hat
scoopnyc.com


Christian Louboutin nail polish
bergdorfgoodman.com




I also found a very similar, but much cheaper dress, that I´m definitely going to buy... :)



Some random looks from Google... 

















And for those who haven´t purchased a faux fur coat yet, some pieces from my favorite online shops... 

Topshop (€40.00)


New Look (€64.29)


ASOS (€90.00)


ASOS (€70.00)


Boohoo (€50.00) 


MissSelfridge (£34.40)


MissSelfridge (£40.00)


NastyGal  ($124.60) - they´re all amazing, but don´t forget to add the customs and tax to the amount, if you´re not from the US


NastyGal ($89.60) 


Tobi (€92.00) - use code SHOP50 to get 50% off 


Tobi (€106.80)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...