Wednesday, December 3, 2014

VSFS 2014

Hi Everyone! It´s been a very long day today and I can only imagine that not only for me, but also for all the Victoria´s Secret angels, which took part in its 2014 fashion show.
 
There are two main reasons, why I love December... Christmas & Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show! So you can see that it was a really huge event for me and I could only wish to be there today. However, from the photos I´ve seen up to now, I have to say that this year´s show was much better than the last year´s one. Maybe because of the change in place, but I also loved the themes this year.
 
It was the first time after 19 years that the show took place abroad, at the Earls Court Exhibition Center in London. Also for the first time in the history of this event, two Dream Angels Fantasy Bras were shown! Each worth $2 million. There were six segments: Gilded Angels, Exotic Traveler, Dream Girl, Fairy Tale, University of Pink and Angel Ball. All the well-known VS Angels alongside a new one, Elsa Hosk, and other models showed us their toned bodies veiled in lot of lace and satin.
 
Although all the models are incredibly beautiful, I think that each year their bodies look worse and they´re starting to look like female "Transformers". I know that they´re working out a lot, but sometimes less is more. A typical example of this trend is for me Iza and Doutzen. What I actually didn´t like about the 2014 show was Ed Sheeran´s "Thinking Out Loud" song. Even though this song is one of my favorite and I was incredibly happy that Ed was going to perform it and he sang his heart out, I think it did not fit to the Exotic Traveler segment very well. Despite this, I loved all the song choices (Taylor Swift, Hozier, Ariana Grande and Ed) and I must say that Taylor sometimes looked better than the actual models (mainly on the pic with Alessandra).
 
Finally, the biggest stars of the 2014 VSFS were for me Candice, Behati, Lily Donaldson and Elsa... and their heels :) ! Can´t wait to see the videos and the whole show, which airs on Dec 9th on CBS.
 
xo Nicole
 
P.S.: Keep in mind that this is only from my point of view! Some other photos are also available here.
 
















 





Photo Source: Zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...