Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The best "celeb" street style looks of 2014

Hello, dears! Hope you had a great day even though it´s freezing outside... 

Anyways, as I have previously mentioned, I have for you another "analysis" of the almost finished year. This time, I´m turning the spotlight on the stars, whose style inspired me the most. Or we can also say that those are the best "celebrity" street style looks. I know, that you probably won´t be surprised that I contained Kanye & Rihanna. However, I have to admit that in addition to these two, my favorite street style icons of this year are the Jenner sisters. I´m totally loving Kylie´s edgy looks and Kendall´s model-off-duty style...

No matter what, I believe that when you have some fashion taste and combine simple pieces like Miranda or Rosie, you won´t do anything wrong... Let me know what you think :) 

xo Nicole 

Kendall Jenner 








Kylie Jenner







Miranda Kerr





Rihanna
  





Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 







Selena Gomez






Kanye West & Nori






Chris Brown


Zac Efron


Photo Source: Dailymail.co.uk, Gotceleb.com, Zimbio.com, Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...