Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Rihanna´s favorite winter accessory... and mine too!

Hi Everyone! Hope you have already bought all of your Christmas presents, ´cause the traffic jams on the streets and also in the shops are driving me crazy nowadays...
 
Anyways, I have for you some winter inspiration from my most favorite girl, my all-time crush Rihanna. As you all know, I love her style, her personality, her songs, her attitude and the way she makes everything how she wants it to be done. Recently I have noticed that she wore the same winter jacket for several times. And, as usually, I´ve totally fallen in love with this Isabel Marant Étoile Flor Quilted Coat... so much that I had to buy a similar one, or at least in similar colors, too. I bought it from River Island, so I highly recommend you to have a look at their site, because they have the best stuff and currently, they also have some seasonal sale!
 
Can´t wait to take some photos of my new jacket for you! Have a nice week!
 
xo Nicole

 

 
 
 
 




 
Photo Source: Zimbio.com, Google, Barneys.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...